Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

finding a dead 1990 bronco

630 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  TS 90F150 
#1 ·
broncos in junkyards are gone, at least in the bay area they are. I'm trying to find a 90 to get all the E4OD linkage i need for putting one in my 88. I'm finding F150s with them and am wondering if the crossmember and linkage are the same as the Bronco. I know the driveshaft wont be but those are easy to get.

#3 ·
Yeah I second that....most years for the f150 and bronco share parts except for some cosmetic differences you can find a lot of replacement parts on similar year trucks so I would venture to guess if you can’t find a bronco look for an f150 around your year

#4 ·
Yo 88 Eddie.,
As BigBlue 94 and 84mudhorse advised:
For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select a certain part.
If a specific part isn't listed, search again for the next higher assembly, such as in this instance, the tailgate.
¤
or
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as 92 through 96 & has best item condition descriptions such as "COVER BAD LEATHER PWR BKT GRY"
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles incl. interior/dash, back seat, front & rear and engine bay
¤

Bronco Used Part Search @ Ford Bronco Parts | Used Auto Parts with source, cost, yard and phone #

¤
Concord Spare Parts @ Spare parts for your cars, trucks and special vehicles
732-374-3872
adv@concord-parts.com

¤
Home | Pick-n-Pull
This is a Company name w/yard locations in various states
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
¤

B&R Autowrecking, in CA, WA, NV, OR. "We have a fleet of over 60 trucks that deliver to business addresses all over Oregon and Washington. Outside of Oregon and Washington, we have daily shipping services. Contact Us for a quote."
"Will ship to their closest yard for $50 flat" by StemCellResearch", 2019
¤

#5 ·
Front driveshafts should be the same. Cross members and linkages too between Broncos and F Series. My cross member and linkage came from an F250 for my F150. Driveshafts will have to match transmission, transfercase and body style for the rear. Fronts should still be the same.

tim

#7 ·
Those are getting hard to find.

I should add to my previous post, front driveshaft would be the same between all the vehicles within respect to as long as the transmission and transfer case are the same between the two.

tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.