Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have been dealing with an intermittent spewing of fluid from the transmission case vent. The first time it did that it was due to a clogged external transmission oil filter about 3 years ago. Got that fixed and upgraded the transmission cooler to a bigger one. Pulled and resealed the motor about 2 years ago and did all the front transmission seals at the same time. Through all of this the E4OD case vent will randomly trip an spew fluid everywhere. Sometimes it does it idling, sometime when driving, sometimes hot, sometimes cold. Verified there are no clogs in the cooler system by flushing it. Replaced the external cooler filter this summer. The transmission is never overfilled.

I would like to get a new one and put it in, but I cannot seem to find anyone who sells one. There is this one listing for it, but it says they are out of stock. https://www.transmissionpartsusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=260-000026349

Any advice on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a pic of the truck after
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
off-roading yesterday. Was a fun time, there were probably 30+ lifted Jeeps, one 1st gen bronco in mint shape and a Scout.

·
Super Moderator
29,439 Posts
So I have been dealing with an intermittent spewing of fluid from the transmission case vent. The first time it did that it was due to a clogged external transmission oil filter about 3 years ago. Got that fixed and upgraded the transmission cooler to a bigger one. Pulled and resealed the motor about 2 years ago and did all the front transmission seals at the same time. Through all of this the E4OD case vent will randomly trip an spew fluid everywhere. Sometimes it does it idling, sometime when driving, sometimes hot, sometimes cold. Verified there are no clogs in the cooler system by flushing it. Replaced the external cooler filter this summer. The transmission is never overfilled.

I would like to get a new one and put it in, but I cannot seem to find anyone who sells one. There is this one listing for it, but it says they are out of stock. https://www.transmissionpartsusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=260-000026349

Any advice on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a pic of the truck after View attachment 186894 off-roading yesterday. Was a fun time, there were probably 30+ lifted Jeeps, one 1st gen bronco in mint shape and a Scout.
Yo Landon,
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Operating system

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@miesk5 I have tried to order from them but when you try to add the part to the cart it says it is out of stock. I have emailed them twice now (once a few months ago and again today), but no response yet.

·
Super Moderator
29,439 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@miesk5 I found one! Ended up using a part number off of one your your old posts and looking it up on one of the part locators. Thank you so much for your time! The part number is ford part no 7034.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Super Moderator
29,439 Posts
@miesk5 I found one! Ended up using a part number off of one your your old posts and looking it up on one of the part locators. Thank you so much for your time! The part number is ford part no 7034.
Yo Buddy,
Great job!
I planned on giving you this this morning, but got caught up in a **** storm:
Motor vehicle Font Auto part Parallel Line art

ItemPart NumberDescription
17902Converter Assembly
287650-S2Converter Drain Plug
37L323Front Pump Support Seal
47A248Front Pump Seal Assembly
57D441Front Pump Square Cut O.D. Seal
6N805260-SBolt and Washer Assembly
77G379Washer