Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished Building Christmas Preasant (PICS)

Well here she is , just got all the hop ups done for now . I got some LED lights for the head and tail lights from Radio Shack . The Fogs in the bumper I got at the hobbis shop they were kinda pricey but thats what a christmas bonus if all about .
The Piggy back shocks roll over the bumps great . I ran one tank through the truck so far . Next tank I can accually run the truck a little faster , they told me to go under 5mph the first tank .
Heads & Fogs

Tails

Piggy Backs

:rockon :santa :rockon

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
lucky bastage. just wait Ill get one next year :-D

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
sweat ( P ) Pronunciation Key (swt)
v. sweat·ed, or sweat sweat·ing, sweats
v. intr.

1. To excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin; perspire.
2. To exude in droplets, as moisture from certain cheeses or sap from a tree.
3. To condense atmospheric moisture.
1. To release moisture, as hay in the swath.
2. To ferment, as tobacco during curing.
5. Informal.
1. To work long and hard.
2. To suffer much, as for a misdeed.
6. Informal. To fret or worry.
:wacko :histerica

·
Registered
481 Posts
sweat ( P ) Pronunciation Key (swt)
v. sweat·ed, or sweat sweat·ing, sweats
v. intr.

1. To excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin; perspire.
2. To exude in droplets, as moisture from certain cheeses or sap from a tree.
3. To condense atmospheric moisture.
1. To release moisture, as hay in the swath.
2. To ferment, as tobacco during curing.
5. Informal.
1. To work long and hard.
2. To suffer much, as for a misdeed.
6. Informal. To fret or worry.

:wtf kind of numbering system did you learn??

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys .

Got it all broken in today , they say 40+ on the speed . I have it set up for low end , it comes with two different drive gears and I have the low one in .
With the upgrades I did it should run in the 40-42 range with the low gear , and close to 50 with the high gear in .

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Nice dude. I think my Clod buster could drive over that though if I could catch you:)

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
deffinatly sweet especialy that front bumper and the lights you put in :rockon . yeah those things can easily get up to 40+ mph my electric one can go that and gas goes faster (btw not to hijack the thread but its for sale if anyone is interested :santa ) but just be careful because going 40+ the truck will quickly get out of your sight and ive flipped mine/ rammed it right into stuff numerous times but their tough all thats happend was a cracked skidplate and chipped paint on the front bumper. post some flex shots too :thumbup

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will get some shots , I also added a fail safe so if it looses contact with the radio or low batt it shuts everything down and puts the brake on .

·
Registered
63 Posts
1982bronco said:
:stupid
thats nice!!
So why is it I cannot see the pics? All I see is a big bluesign that says"Sorry file not found'

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
superford was down, its back up, look again

btw, really really nice toy, i need to get me a t-maxx or somethin, the 2wd stampede is only good for jumping

wes

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a Stampede also , goes pretty good nice wheelie truck . I am really happy with the performance of the Savage 25 , I was running it with a friend that has a new T-Maxx ans it blew him away .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts