Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I got my first bronco- 1992, no idea which model, but I do know it was free. It is a former military vehicle for desert use, purchased later from govdeals.com for light farm use, and I honestly got it for free! Desert sand colored, no emblems or badges anywhere, huge brush guard that is a bit off-kilter, like it hit something at low speed. Has floor shifter for 2WD, 4HI, Neutral, and 4LO. Stock wheels, I think (painted black to match everything not sand colored), and either 30 or 31" x 10.5 tires. Has a 5.0 engine, 4 speed auto, and not sure of which parts make up the drivetrain. I do know that the whole thing sounds like it is going to rattle apart when it is off the pavement- perhaps the 106,895 miles have something to do with it? I don't intend for this to be my dream bronco, because I have a beautiful 1979 with 460 stroker and long travel suspension in my sights, complete with dual gas tanks and air compressor on board, riding on 37 x 13.5 meats. This fall is my estimated date for having the project truck under the carport. I still need lots of advice on how to build this thing to handle 500+ hp, so please PM me or reply to this with any pertinent links or advice! Thank you all in advance, and I look forward to becoming a member of this great online community!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
got a digital camera..? use it!!!!!!!

Mwahahahaha!!!!!

Kidding, love to see the beast.

·
Registered
1 Posts
TDFbound, congrats on the new Bronco.....I am new to them also, I have had subs, cherokee's, scouts, etc....but my first Bronc....so far I love mine, it has the 302 also...the turn radius is awsome, compared to any of the others I have had...anyway I wanted to say welcome and hope to see some pics on here soon...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts