Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
umm my first car wa an exploder and I sold it to my cousin. Whci she just sold last week to my grandfather for a acura integra:uke:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Me too! Bronco is the first

·
Registered
741 Posts
my first car was a Chevy Cavailer I beat the piss outta it and sold it, then bought the bronco best choice I ever made.

·
Registered
140 Posts
my bronco....but i dont even have my licenses yet lol but i think ill def. be happy with it

·
user title
2,211 Posts
My first and second cars were/are Broncos - I still have both and intended to keep them forever. Esp. my first Bronco. My third car will be a Bronco too, if Ford will re-introduce them.

:beer
Bill

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
my first car was a 79 firebird with built RA II 400 of 1968 vintage....:eek: :eek: got it for free and built it from boxes when i was fifteen...am in the process of resto right now again..:boxing

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
An 84 LTDII it was a the small version of the LTD, it was an old Philadelphia Police Inpsectors car. 5.0HO, TBI, kinda like a 4dr GT. That thing would burn tires all day, with the A/C on full blast.:thumbup

·
Registered
24 Posts
my first rig was a 72 ford courier. beat that lil pick up to death!!!! only got stuck twice!!! damm deep snow in montana. the last time i got it stuck i dug a foot and a half before i hit tera firma. i was try'n to float over a major drift to get in to a hunt'n spot. i moved from montan in 95 and my mom sold it to one of her friends. i asked about it a year latter and the guy she sold it to shot him self in the head in it. needless to say i didn't want it back after that......

·
Registered
463 Posts
mine was my 89 bronco i still got, but im only 18. but my dads 1st car was a 73 road runner which he still has, all origianal except for the 340 & the seats.

·
Registered
33 Posts
my first vehicle i guess was a 2003 kawasaki ninja but my first 4 wheeled vehicle is a 94 white 302ci bronco and im prety happy with it

·
Registered
9 Posts
1st 83 stang gt
2nd 97 civic ( still have it or whats left of it)
3rd 96 thunderbird( i miss that car)
and now 03 corolla and the bronco

1 - 20 of 28 Posts