Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Bronco XLT - 302 EFI - AOD
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email from Ford stating that to meet the demand of the First Edition, they would be upping the production number to 7000. I kinda feel like thats bullshit!

·
Registered
83 Posts
From Ford:

Hello Chad,

Congratulations! Thank you again for your interest in the all-new Ford Bronco and for reserving** an all-new, limited-run First Edition Ford Bronco.

Due to overwhelming demand for the First Edition, we made a one-time increase to the quantity available, 7,000 total. First Edition Bronco reservations are now full. If this changes your interest in First Edition, we understand, and remind all those who reserved that you’re able to edit your series at time of order. If you choose to cancel your reservation, your $100 deposit will be refunded automatically.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford dealer for assistance.

Thank you,

The Ford Bronco Team

·
Registered
3 Posts
From Ford:

Hello Chad,

Congratulations! Thank you again for your interest in the all-new Ford Bronco and for reserving** an all-new, limited-run First Edition Ford Bronco.

Due to overwhelming demand for the First Edition, we made a one-time increase to the quantity available, 7,000 total. First Edition Bronco reservations are now full. If this changes your interest in First Edition, we understand, and remind all those who reserved that you’re able to edit your series at time of order. If you choose to cancel your reservation, your $100 deposit will be refunded automatically.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford dealer for assistance.

Thank you,

The Ford Bronco Team
Wait,how did they make the increase then immediately say "full?" lol That sucks. I guess it was recently made without anyone knowing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wait,how did they make the increase then immediately say "full?" lol That sucks. I guess it was recently made without anyone knowing.
Sounds to me like the reservation system accepted too many orders for the First Edition. Ford had to cover that. They weren't going to turn orders away, so instead they increased the number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts