Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blaze - Yeah the Powder Blue and Cream wasn't my favorite color scheme. I'd like to paint it sand (or red, or navy, or green, or ANYTHING BUT FRICKIN' POWDER BLUE ). But it came with a body that was in great shape, the 300 six, and the 4 speed creeper tranny and the price was right. As it stands there are a couple of more functional mods that need to happen before the the paint scheme (read bucket seats, rear main seal, etc).

Although when 4 wheeling in the mountains here in Colorado it makes for a funny sight on the trail! :lolup:

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Great looking rig, betty-- I wouldn't change the color scheme at all :thumbup

When i was in high school i had a '85 f150 that was that light blue color... i HATED being the guy with the "baby blue truck" but i've kinda grown to like that color in the years since i sold it...

here's the only pic i've got of it.. i was trying to get a shot of the new boat...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wow, awsome truck! I am currently on Bronco #3, a '96 XLT. I started out with an '84 and a '91. The '84 was black and red with a straight six. It looked like yours. Man, sometimes I miss that truck. Enjoy it. Nice tire choice.

G

·
Is Betty available? Clyde popped a woody when I shared the pics. Clyde and I reside in Pueblo CO. (just south of Springs)What is she doing this week end? Can you share a pic of Clyde. See him in my avatar, stripped for sunning. You must be the closest FSB bronco to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts