Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if it can go here but what the hell

there's a bronco under that tree

had 2 tress fall across the road in 2 different directions so we were blocked in 4low, tow strap, my chain saw and some good neighbors the roads were clear

·
Registered
158 Posts
yeah, we had that out here in CO twice already, a good 8 inches both times, broke a tree branch off and put a decent dent in the hood/drivers fender of my brothers bronco. luckily the only thing that happened to mine is it got some snow in the back of it, my fault for not having a tailgate or back window though. good things out trucks have damn good heaters, or else i would be a cold SOB

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,814 Posts
Pff, we already got 6" of snow in NE PA a week ago :eek: In fact, its all melted and gone, but i still know people w/o power 8 days later :eek: It was actually quite a bad storm, for only 6" of snow. We (as a state) lost more trees in PA than we did during Irene.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would have but the snow was gone before the week was done as far as the power thing goes we lost it sat after noon 7 days later we got it back

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I went to Western Mass Monday and once I hit Charlton on the Mass Pike,the damage got progressively worse as I went west. It looked like a tornado came through. It was worse than when Springfield go hit by one! Trees uprooted and snapped in half all along the highway.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Got about 1.5' of snow here in over the last week. It's been fun driving around :) Wish I had my bronco, could have made some money pulling out ditch divers, but it's out at my dad's place.. Oh well, maybe I'll take a picture of it when I go out there this weekend and post it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Glad Im in Northern WV and Western PA. We don't get major snow storms usually.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry for the late chime in, but it's been fairly nice in DE considering the time of year. (Hope I'm not jinxing myself) but I wonder if this means we'll have a bad winter.. Either way, I don't usually get to play in it. I get called in to work before the storms, and usually don't get to leave until the roads are clear.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah its sad we got more snow in oct then dec

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,814 Posts
I know, right? All december all we got were flurries, and only a couple times at that. And the last two days it has been 50º.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we've had rain rain and more rain but today was nice for a good long hike

·
Registered
816 Posts
Getting some snow now, here in Western PA.

Nothing major, but it's a start.

I Miss Alaska..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts