Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
that was nuts. hahahaa

We used to make camel spiders and scorpions fight in Iraq.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camel spiders ....................(shuttered)

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Listen to the beginning of the video, is he saying Nasal Poop?

UFC is better.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i don't know but i saw two other fights where it kicked ass. that thing is a baaaaaaaaaaad bug.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
cool!

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
WTF is the thing that killed the scorpion?
Stag Beetles (Lucanidae)
Male stag beetles have huge mandibles, or jaws, that resemble the antlers of a stag (male deer). Another characteristic of stag beetles is their jointed, L-shaped elbowed antenna. While stag beetles may look fierce, they are actually quite harmless if handled carefully; their pinch may be painful but rarely draws blood. There are nearly fifty species of stag beetles in Taiwan, and they all live in forests. Different species of stag beetles have differently shaped mandibles. Stag beetles also come in many shades of colors, ranging from orange to copper to black. Like rhinoceros beetles, most species can be attracted to bright street lamps at night. They may also be found feeding on tree sap flowing out of trunks, where males use their pinchers to guard their food against other beetles. Unlike males, female stag beetles have small mandibles that are used to bite through rotting tree trunks where they lay their eggs; their pinchers are strong and can give painful bites.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts