Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!

I bought a white, 1994 XLT Sport yesterday, and I'm pretty stoked about it! I have owned a Ranger, and a Mazda B4000 (basically a Ranger XLT), but I'm new to the full-size. So far it rocks! I bought the truck because I'm moving from CA to Vermont, and I would like something that has the cargo room and towing capacity to move me from West Coast to East, and also something 4WD to get me through the Vermont winters!
The truck has a newer (50K miles) 5.8L Windsor 390, which sounds pretty dope with the dual flowmaster kit. Other than that, it has a freshly rebuilt suspension system- bushings, tie-rods, arms, etc. (I actually don't know a *thing* about suspension; I'm simply repeating what the seller told me). Overall the truck drives very well. I drove it about 200 miles to get home yesterday, with nary an issue. 180,000 on the body, a newer engine, and otherwise it's been well maintained by the owner, who is an amateur mechanic. Works for me.
Peace.

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Post some pics, and fill out your Bronco info ASAP

<-----
That way if ya have a question or comment we know where your comin from :thumbup

Sounds like a sweet truck

-Vance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, my first attempts at posting a pic here (they're from the craigslist ad from which I bought my Bronco; I'll have my own pics up soon!!!)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice truck, welcome and have fun with your bronco.......:thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts