Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first time out in 2 years with more pics

Its back together!:chili: new engine and tranny and a bath. and alot of thanks to everyone here! I have asked alot of questions and you helped me out thanks:beer I think I'll go for a drive!

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
"I HATE YOU!!!!"... .... lol, nice truck:beer

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice truck man. Can't wait to get mine cleaned up. Next time in San Diego I'll have to look you up.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I've got a question for you.. I've been looking at the front and the back and I just can't figure it out..

What year is your bronco? HAHHA. Gotta love the personalized plate, allot of thought go into that one? jk

All joking aside, looks good. I love that color scheme.. I just wish you'd put more time into a plate! lol

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Sharp looking Bronco, for my 2 cents the best looking vehicles on the road are the 73-79 F Series, and 78-79 Broncos with two-tone paint and the racetrack trim.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
966 Posts
WOW! is all you can really say about that. It looks really nice. Only one who cares can appreciate all the hard work you put into that Bronco, and will enjoy it as much as you will. VERY NICE!

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
second above, awsome job on restoring a classic. it's so great seeing another bronco get saved

1 - 20 of 31 Posts