Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i just wanted to start by saying that i am 17, and this is the first truck I've ever owned, it is a 1994 bronco XLT, and i just wanted to say how anazing it is to begin with!! however there are a few question... starting with the front seats, there is a old cloth bench seat in the front with no center console at all. so my first question for now is, where might i find some REAL, ford bronco seats, actual seats, not the racing seats? I am having a very hard time finding anything of the sort, so whoever can help let me know and i will greatly appreciate it, thanks!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Welcome to FSB!

Seats show up in Craigslist and eBay occasionally. Some 92-96 F150's had bucket (captain chair) seats.

Good Luck

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome. If you want to buy new it will be pricey the place to buy would be lmctrucks.com or I believe bronco graveyard has them also but could ne wrong. Now if you to to a junk yard you would probably spend a fraction of the new prices. Check Craigslist often also that will usually be the cheapest and the easiest.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Welcome to the site bud! I understand the seat issue. I had two captain's chairs that have been put through hell and back. If you go to a local Junkyard, you'll be able to swap them out with practically anything.

I got rid of my torn cloth seats and threw in some leather seats for $60.

There are a lot of write-ups on here about how to take care/mod your bronco to your desire. Just read up. :)

Edit: here is an example of how 60 bux and about 2 hours of your time can really make a difference:

new seats in the truck :D

compared to the old ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts