Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the frist time I got to get out with some friends and push the bronco a little bit. Mostly just trail riding but we did run it across an old creek with about 12 foot sides and a few good size hills all in the snow. Anyways I can't believe just how much fun it was and now I HAVE to get out and do more of this. I was hoping to get the bronco stuck to try out the winch but the bronco had other ideas of just playing.

A few pics. Sorry I didn't get any better ones but was to busy playing.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Looks like a fun spot, I want to wheel in the snow one day. You have a great looking truck and you're right about the winch, since you installed one you will never need to use it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a fun spot, I want to wheel in the snow one day. You have a great looking truck and you're right about the winch, since you installed one you will never need to use it.

Damn it! :banghead

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Lol, that's just the way it goes. Since you're prepared you will never fall into that situation.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just blew my mind at how well these things do. Just driving mine daily on the street made me think it was going to be under powered trying to pull it's self up snowy hills and that just wasn't the case.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
It really is impressive how well a Bronco does for a stock vehicle. Better than a stock jeep would handle in the same situation. I wish I could get my winch to work! Stupid control box.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah my buddy that had his jeep there had to take a few extra runs at some of the hills that I just drove up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Where were you riding? I have to replace my steering box from wheeling last weekend at Sundog trails in Lexington.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've seen that Mustang you have in the garage before. Its got a GT badge in the grille as opposed to the shelby snake.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts