Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding these on the street for a little bit but these things hook up once they come to temp

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I put a new set of Michelin Pilot Road 2ct's on the BMW this weekend and put about 350 miles on. Got back with a huge grin on my face... checked the rear tire and I was right to the edge on both sides. Good tires rock

·
that's a lot of oil
775 Posts
Good tires do rock. I just got new 265/35 dunlops mounted for track use. Get to tear 'em up at VIR in 3 weeks :rockon

·
Chrome gets me home
2,905 Posts
i miss my racetecs....those things HOOKED! unless i score big money quick i wont be getting out to the track this year...i want to get new 2ct's before i go out. its not that i dont trust the continental road attacks....but 2cts put my mind at ease.....

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Just out of curiosity what track were you on that you ran those tires and never made it to the edge?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just out of curiosity what track were you on that you ran those tires and never made it to the edge?
firebird, that was on on a 636 with 90degree bars/caged pure stunt but street legal, ya I had it leaned all it could and the caged draged,,, alot.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
had this on the track at least two times a month,, but it has a oil pick up problem now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts