Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First snow in Colorado

Snow and more snow. Austin and I had a fun time until the second time we slid off the road on the Mill Creek circle. The weather was cold and snowy new tires would have been nice but they are coming soon. A little carnage Austin finally got a dent on a noticeable part of his truck and I broke a new fog light. One the up side I parked my new CO2 rack in a tree and it is still in one piece.

We made it up the chute but it took A LOT of effort

Austin powering up the last of the chute

more here if you want

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Great pictures man. I really hope we get some kind of snow this year.
i would rather go to where the snow is. any little bit of snow down here and people freak out like the world is ending:histerica

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
i would rather go to where the snow is. any little bit of snow down here and people freak out like the world is ending:histerica
:rofl: Your right people freak crazy around here with rain. But seeing wileec's pictures makes it hard to not want snow around. Bad thing is we have no trails to hit if it did. Would just be trucking it on the roads. But it would be the Bronco's first snow. :thumbup SO BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE!!!

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
seeing wileec's pictures makes it hard to not want snow around. Bad thing is we have no trails to hit if it did.
yeah i here that. make me want to re-up for fort carson:banghead so they would pay me to move west

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Awesome pic's man looks like i would fit right in there. I wear shorts year long too. Hope we get snow here in Va. so I can make a mountain wheeling trip. If I do I will post pics.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Interesting, for sure those side hills that I never even think about were a bitch in the snow.
Side hills in the snow + add in the detroit in the rear and it makes it real interesting.

·
Too many broncos!
1,240 Posts
looks like fun! i do want to wheel in the snow this year, just wasn't ready for it this weekend.. working on a wiring project on another vehicle and need to get it done!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Sweet pics. Looks like a good time. I need to get my Bronco back in shape to do some snow wheeling this winter. Ranger has been getting all the attention.

Any CO members down for a meet and greet? Upper and lower ball joints and a 6 inch lift? LOL

I'm glad the weather is getting cooler. I was over the summer heat. But i'm not sure if i'm quite ready for snow.

Oh, and where's Austins damage? We need pics!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts