Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried this website out - fiverr.com? They have a ton of different services that people across the globe will do for $5. Seems pretty cool, so I'm going to try it out. I've "ordered" four different people to design a logo for my company. One person will design two logos for $5, so that means for $20 I should receive 5 different logo designs. Too good to be true? Possibly.

Anyone else have experiences, good or bad?

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Thanks for the heads up...never heard about it. I'm trying out (5) differen't people to see if I see results for my website. There will be posts on twitter/people invited to facebook/backlinks online to try to get higher in searches for sporting goods items. If it makes one sale, its worth the $25, so...can't really hurt anything considering how vast the internet is, and backlinks boost traffic forever.

I'd say the price of the logos is totally worth $5. Cheap graphic designers start out at ~$15 straight out of school

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Does this include the brown paper bag for these cheapies?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never did follow up on this. I guess I should report that the logos I received were actually pretty good. One in particular was very impressive. He explained the reasoning and motivation behind everything that he did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts