Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd try pressing my luck today out at Stoddard Wells when I already knew how many sharp, jagged rocks are out there- but I went anyway. All was good for a while until my brother and I heard a loud hissing coming from the right front. Sure enough, the tire was dead flat within a few minutes. I have the stock bronco jack, and it worked but barely- it was at the very end of its travel and I had very little room to get the good tire on. I ended up having to put it under the ttb arm, and I'll be the first to admit that it wasn't the safest way to do it where i placed it, but it had to do for the trail we were on- or else it would have been a long walk. Can any of you guys recommend a decent jack that you use for your rigs?

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
if your stock height, just grab one of those aluminum floor jacks from harbor freight, otherwise you can buy a hi-lift, but most stock broncos don't have any areas to use one.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to make sure that when I buy a jack it will work with 33s and some lift- at least that's the plan when I wear out these 31s a little more.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
use a little 20$ cheapy 2 tong floor jack. i used one for years. you can put it under the ttb arm ouround the RA bolt ive got 32s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts