Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the main board and now I can't delete it -makes more sense here. I have the Bushwacker Cut-out flares on my 78 Bronco. Killed one on that car crushing weekend. I know they make flexable flares for the EB -but I NEED them for my big Bronco. HELP!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check into those gorilla flares -thanks.
Dave -the break can be repaired -and will be. I'm just thinking of next time. I built a bulletproof rig that I'm not worried about breaking stuff on and I don't want to be worried about breaking the flares. I'm probably going to make a mold and pour them out of rubber or something.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Deadman514 said:
I'll check into those gorilla flares -thanks.
Dave -the break can be repaired -and will be. I'm just thinking of next time. I built a bulletproof rig that I'm not worried about breaking stuff on and I don't want to be worried about breaking the flares. I'm probably going to make a mold and pour them out of rubber or something.
Make a mold and pour them.... kul! You could probably sell them after you make the mold and make a few bucks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
may have been mentioned earlier but try a big rig shop. my truck at work has a flexible flare that comes by the foot, and you form it around the wheel well then rivet it in place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts