Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://ecatalograck.genpt.com/NOL_2010_06/WebProject.asp?CodeReleaseId=7.0.2.0001#

I had to stop by 4 NAPAs to get both the SAE and Metric set, but at that price, its like buying both sets for the price of one. Luckily i have about 6 NAPAs in a 15 mile radius and I pass 3 of them just on my way home.

Might want to call before you try it, I was told by multiple NAPA managers that they are selling fast and that they don't plan to order more because they aren't making any money on them.

I got an actual circular and plan to take it to Lowes to see if they will price match, I'd like to get a set for my Dad.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
link didnt work

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
works now

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of the sets usually retails for about $70, so its about 50% off. I was at Lowes today and their same "sale" price on the same set was $54.99.

I have the same Craftsman ratcheting boxends. There is a big difference between those and the fine tooth gearwrenches.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
One of the sets usually retails for about $70, so its about 50% off. I was at Lowes today and their same "sale" price on the same set was $54.99.

I have the same Craftsman ratcheting boxends. There is a big difference between those and the fine tooth gearwrenches.

How do you like those napa ones?

Abought 6 years ago I bought the same style flex/bend ratcheting wrenchings from the snap-on truck. 19mm - 8mm Cost me $350

Now they seam to be a dime a dozen now. :banghead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts