Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post up your SAS flex pics (Flexing SAS)

i just went through the tread of all the TTB's trying to flex and that was 3 pages. i did not see a tread of all of the SAS conversions flexing. i am thinking of doing the SAS and would like to see some pics of the SAS trucks at work. thanks dave

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did not say i did not see pics i said i did not see a tread of them. i would like to see (if it is not a huge problem) a bunch of them in one thread so someone like me could just scroll through and see a lot of them in one area and not have to keep changing threads. dave

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
supercoupe5 said:
.....I did not see a tread of all of the SAS conversions flexing. I am thinking of doing the SAS and would like to see some pics of the SAS trucks at work.....

Testing for binding before the welding gets finalized:

Some recent trips:

Video #1

Video #2

Video #3

My buddy's Bronco:

My buddy's Bronco not really flexing:

I have yet to really flex this thing yet, but I'm working on it! :thumbup

·
TTB Will Survive
246 Posts
redwagon said:
only got a couple with the fork lift...

havent had a chance to get it in to the dirt yet...

What!!! You haven't taken it out? With all the smack you put out around here and that beautiful piece of redlicious love FSB has not touched the dirt! I am offended and dishartened. j/k

DUDE, how can you resist? I love your truck and would be rollin over my neighbors boulders if I couldn't get out soon. hee/hee ;-)

·
TTB Will Survive
246 Posts
bronco boy said:
Testing for binding before the welding gets finalized:

Some recent trips:

My buddy's Bronco:

My buddy's Bronco not really flexing:

I have yet to really flex this thing yet, but I'm working on it! :thumbup
It's nice to see your pics. I am getting triger happy and am heading out this Friday night again!! Nice snorkel by the way. I am workin on one myself. Do you have any write ups on it?

·
TTB Will Survive
246 Posts
Ah yeah Shadofax! Looks real nice.

·
TTB Will Survive
246 Posts

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
Bronco Dan said:
What!!! You haven't taken it out? With all the smack you put out around here and that beautiful piece of redlicious love FSB has not touched the dirt! I am offended and dishartened. j/k

DUDE, how can you resist? I love your truck and would be rollin over my neighbors boulders if I couldn't get out soon. hee/hee ;-)
easy easy....soon...right after the sas was finished I got roped into working on other bkos...kinda killed my weekends...then the radiator took a shit but replaced that today...so hopefully this weekend....:rockon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts