Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flipped my bronco

Was trying to get around this vehicle downtown on this gigantic hill, whool side of the hil broke away and i ended up on the drivers side. Nailed my head on the cage, def need to get that padded. I'll hopefully have pics of it up soon. What the deal with your insirance totaliing you vehicle and then you buying it back from them and getting it fixed? Anyone ever done this before
?

·
Administrator
22,855 Posts
they call it "cashing out" what will happen is they deduct the salvage value from what they value the vehicle at and let you keep it.(note) glad to here that you didnt suffer any injuries.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That sucks

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
Bad day. At least you got your health :toothless

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Dang, good to hear that made it through. Guess you can give pointers on what works as far as strength in cages now!

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ive got a tub from a 96 bronco, going to redo everything beter than before, i cant decide on a color i was thinking the same blue/tan i had, or the white /tan. or John deere green!!! Any pointers? Has anyone every done a swap like i'm talking about, just putting another body on, or swapping all my driveterrain and stuff to the new frame?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
How bad is the damage?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
So you rolled your Bronco in "downtown Memphis"?:shocked Was this "gigantic hill" a road or were you driving on the grass next to the road?:doh0715:

·
Most Likely To Post
149 Posts
Damn, sorry to here about that. Where were you?

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,964 Posts
Was trying to get around this vehicle downtown on this gigantic hill, whool side of the hil broke away and i ended up on the drivers side. Nailed my head on the cage, def need to get that padded. I'll hopefully have pics of it up soon. What the deal with your insirance totaliing you vehicle and then you buying it back from them and getting it fixed? Anyone ever done this before

When you say the whole side of the hill gave way, do you mean there was a land slide or something?? I'm confused by this.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
arkansawer said:
sounds like someone was passing on the shoulder.
No sounds like someone was not used to driving a lifted Bronco on 42's on anything other than a flat road and pull off into the grass, stepped on it, spun out and went side over down the embankment off the side of the freeway.:whiteflag

Pretty close, huh.:goodfinge

1 - 20 of 79 Posts