Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,731 Posts
Believe me, I wish I could find more hydroboost parts, but they're hard to come by.
97+ e350 had the option of HB. I have the whole unit from one in my cabinet. And it's nearly brand new. I know most superduty pickups with diesels had em too. I doubt they will be as easy to bolt up as the ones from 87-97 F-Superduty, but those are almost impossible to find, and they are usually worn out and rusty. I've only ever seen one, and rock auto sold out their remaining supply of motorcraft ones.

I've been on the lookout for SBF Saginaw setups, since they sell like hotcakes, but can only find 4.9L currently. There are a couple small bolt SBFs in the JY 2 hours away but I havent been out there in a while.

Hijack over...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The small bolt 5.0/5.8 conversions have been the most popular so far, probably because the 5.0/5.8 are the most common motors. More than half of the kits I've sold this year have been on Ebay. I've scooped up my local supply. Like you, there are a few yards within an hour or more that have some vans available, but I haven't had the time lately to make a run over there.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Was able to pick up a small bolt 5.0/5.8 conversion yesterday so I currently have one of each.

1 - small A/C bolt 5.0/5.8 conversion
1 - large A/C bolt 5.0/5.8 conversion

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Looking for saginaw set up for 95 F350 460/7.5L. Let me know if you come across

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Will let you know if/when I get one. I've only come across about 3 of them so far.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
The buyer of the large A/C bolt 5.0/5.8 Saginaw conversion will receive a new high pressure hose with their kit.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Small bolt A/C conversion is SOLD.

Currently sold out. Will post more when new inventory becomes available.

·
Registered
95 Bronco, 351W, E4OD, 4.56 gears, 35x12.50x15 Patagonia MTs. 94 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/1356/3.50 gears.
358 Posts
I'm also interested in a serpentine kit for my 1993 460, and the 95 with 351W.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Thank you all. I have been unable to make any junkyard runs recently, but will definitely post up new inventory when I get it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Interested in a large bolt 5.8 kit when you get more.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Hey guys, I've been out of the Saginaw game for a while. Haven't been able to do much junkyard scrounging this year, but I do have a large bolt 5.0/5.8 conversion available. It will be shipped with a new high pressure hose as seen above.

I'm offering it at a reduced price for FSB members.

1 - Large A/C bolt 5.0/5.8 Saginaw power steering conversion: $135shipped

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
The easiest way is to look at the head size of the four bolts which secure your AC compressor to the bracket. If the bolt head is 10mm then you need a small bolt bracket. If the bolt head is 13mm then you need a large bolt bracket.

See the first post in this for sale thread for pictures and additional information.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts