Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys and gals, for your consideration are COMPLETE Saginaw conversions. I have 5.0/5.8 set-ups and 4.9/300 set-up. The small bolt units were pulled from mid-90's Econolines. If you are in need of a large A/C bolt bracket please let me know and I can source another one. Components are in very good condition. I have degreased and wire wheeled all the bolts, degreased and lightly polished the brackets, degreased and wiped down the pumps and lines, and wire wheeled and painted the pulleys.

I have received some questions about which 5.0/5.8 bracket (Large A/C bolt vs. Small A/C bolt) is needed based on what year your Bronco is. Generally speaking, 87-90 will need a large bolt, 91-96 will need a small bolt. Both brackets are identical as seen here.

The only difference is the diameter of the A/C compressor bolt. The large bolt has a 13mm head and the small bolt has a 10mm head. The easiest way to find out which one you need is to see what the A/C compressor bolt head size is. Here's a picture.

You will receive the following components: bracket, all bolts/hardware, power steering pump w/cap, pulley, and high pressure line. With the 4.9/300 set-ups you will also receive the tensioner/idler pully assembly. This is a bolt-in modification. The only thing you will need to provide is new fluid. However, I do recommend a slightly longer serpentine belt.

This is, in my opinion, one of the best mods for your 87-96 Bronco or F-series truck. Single finger steering and no more whine! Don't miss out on this great upgrade.

Shipping is included in the price for the buyer's convenience. I prefer Paypal, but money order and cash are also fine. Shipping will most likely be via USPS priority mail and tracking information is provided upon shipment. I can usually ship same day or next day upon receipt of payment.

5.0/5.8 Saginaw conversion - $150shipped

4.9/300 EFI Saginaw conversion - $150shipped SOLD

V-Belt 4.9/300 Conversion $100shipped SOLD

·
that's a lot of oil
774 Posts
Hmmmm, might pull the trigger on this one.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both units are still available and I was able to source a second complete 5.0/5.8 unit last week. Get 'em while they're hot!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 5.0/5.8 and 1 - 300/4.9 Saginaw conversion still available.

Thanks to those who have bought the other two 5.0/5.8 conversions.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5.0/5.8 Saginaw conversion is SOLD. Will notify everyone if I get more available.

300/4.9 Saginaw conversion is still available. 100% complete down to the tensioner pully and bolts.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just picked up another 5.0/5.8 Saginaw conversion today. I currently have one of each set-up 5.0/5.8 & 300/4.9.

Also, the 300/4.9 Saginaw is now the same price as the 5.0/5.8, $150shipped.

·
Super Moderator
24,234 Posts
Yo @RobRoe and @zainyD
Unfortunately, our rules require 75 non-padded posts to be able to buy or sell.
The recent site Upgrade didn't block Rob from posting here.

Rules at https://www.fullsizebronco.com/threads/attn-all-sellers-for-sale-rules.55401/
Al

As a wise Administrator once advised, "Let's keep it off the open forum and if you want to discuss, then keep it in Private Messages".
"Once it's outside of the For Sale/Where to Buy Section, it's just between the parties, thus the Administration here can't resolve any issues."

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5.0/5.8 Saginaw conversion is sold. Will update everyone when I get another one.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Small A/C bolt 5.0/5.8 bracket conversion is sold. Still have large bolt 5.0/5.8 bracket and 4.9/300 kit.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Original post has been updated to reflect special Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale prices. Buy now through Monday, December 2nd and enjoy a special FSB discount!

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,701 Posts
This is, in my opinion, one of the best mods for your 87-96 Bronco or F-series truck. Single finger steering and no more whine! Don't miss out on this great upgrade.
x2. This has been my favorite upgrade on my 90 5.8. Turns 35x12.50x15s easily & quietly.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,541 Posts
Found a 7.5/460 kit today in a 1994 E350 so it's been added to the list. Only the third one of this type I've come across.
I see them, about 1 in every 50-60 econolines I see. Not common by any means. I've seen maybe 6 of em. The serp stuff is too much work for me lol. I stick to the v-belt brackets. And york setups...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts