Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been surfin this board for a few weeks now and there are a lot of great ideas and topics. I've been wanting a 78 Bronco since i was a kid and finally broke down and got one about a month ago. It's Got a 460 w/ edlbrock intakes, 750 edlbrock carb, L&L headers, currently rebuilding the C-6 as we speak, 9" rear 44 front, 205 T case. No lift yet but am gonna try and turn it into a Baja Rig so i can run in some Score Races in the next year or two. I don't have much experience with mechanics so you will probably hearing a lot of novice questions from me but i will try and give back as much pertinent info as i take. If anyone is in the Ft. Lauderdale area give me a holla.
Scott

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
welcome to the land of FSB

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
welcome to FSB. if you havent already done so, check out the dixie chapter. we have a bunch of broncos down here, I for one, and we try to either meet up and hang out or go riding fairly frequently

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
welcome to the site, glad you found us!

don't forget to vote for the other 78/79 bko currently running for fullsize of the month, bnkrtstk!!!!!!!!!!

·
ex N00b
137 Posts
Welcome to FSB!

I am in the general area of Pensacola (North Milton), but I lived in Pembroke Pines/Miramar until 2004.

You should be able to hook up with some folks to go wheeling or just hanging out, and you will definately find any information you need to make the most out of your Bronco.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.