Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, as soon as I am able, I am removing the flowmaster exhaust and going with something a little less annoying... ;) I'm accepting offers for the catback setup... I'll take some pics later and post them... it's less than a year old to my knowledge...

Thanks

It's Later <--- PICS :wacko :toothless :thumbup :rebelflag

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The tips actually are chrome, and do clean up nicely... I was just trying to get pics after doing the front brakes...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Will it fit a '79?? How much??

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see why it wouldn't... you have a lot less stuff under there than I do. I'm no expert, but I'm sure it could be made to work...

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know what model... are they marked?? sounds like a 2 chamber and annoys the shit out me at 2000 rpm... highway cruising spped... when I'm trying to converse with the lil' lady...

I personally don't like Flowmasters... I may just go with a cheapo Thrush in its place.... :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
flowmaster

Tomh971 said:
OK, as soon as I am able, I am removing the flowmaster exhaust and going with something a little less annoying... ;) I'm accepting offers for the catback setup... I'll take some pics later and post them... it's less than a year old to my knowledge...

Thanks

It's Later <--- PICS :wacko :toothless :thumbup :rebelflag
do you still have it, let me know

old red(jason)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts