Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently the bronco decided it was gonna quit out, and it shot my rear spring and hanger through the floor. I was kinda sad at first, but now the opportunity for a 79 250 has presented itself. The only thing I am going to miss, is the comfortable captains chairs. The arm rests made the chairs. I made love to the seats last night actually, knowing that we will shortly part ways.

So my question here is, with the purchase of this 250, the only thing I'm looking to replace right away is the uncomfortable vinyl bench seat. I would like to pull 94+ bench seats out of a f series pick up with the 40/20/40 with fold down arm rest. I'm unsure of the measurements though. Its a given that I'm going to need to pull the seat brackets also, but before going to grab the seats I wanted to know if anyone could direct me to measurements for seats, or if anyone knows if these will be too wide or too short.

Any help is greatly appreciated fellas.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
When swapping bench seats for bench seats, 73-96 F-Series bench seats are direct bolt ins...no need to measure, they just are. I know some econolines were direct bolt ins as well, but I can't remember the years.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When swapping bench seats for bench seats, 73-96 F-Series bench seats are direct bolt ins...no need to measure, they just are. I know some econolines were direct bolt ins as well, but I can't remember the years.
Thank you very much. Some how your always the one to answer my questions. Much appreciated my friend.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Thank you very much. Some how your always the one to answer my questions. Much appreciated my friend.

Not a problem...we all should be here to help answer questions. I know what it's like to get a 'use the search feature' reply just to jamb it in your ass...it gets pretty annoying. Usually takes more time to think of a smart ass comment than actually answer the question. So if I think I know the answer, I do my best to help. /Rant...haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts