Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Ford Bronco XLT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and wanted to ask if anyone has done a folding windshield on a full-size. I think it’d be sick but who knows.

·
I did done broke it
2,360 Posts
It would be quite the engineering feat. That structure of the cab just isn't setup to do it

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
3,004 Posts
You really want to start with something with a flat windshield... Even if you could pull off the complex fabrication, it would look awful folded down and would be a hazard catching the wind at any speed.

·
Super Moderator
27,400 Posts
Yo Jack91Bronc,
Welcome!

Here is the 1990 F Series/Bronco Pre-Delivery Shop & Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (EVTM), Partial by member Kingfish999 in Google Drive (similar to your 91) @ 1990 Ford Truck service manuals - Google Drive
Slow scrolling for my slow Comcast Highest Cost Blast Internet..
Suggest you download the docs for faster scrolling and to use the page index.

1991 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via via Dezo's Garage @

For any questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie section. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that requires 75 non-padded posts to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members.

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc

Please find time to participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month Contest (soon to be described as Quarter) & later in the year, the Full-Size of the Year Contest @ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/27-f-o-t-m-voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes⚠ They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts