Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn you steve spurrier for quiting my team while playing a fricken game of golf.

Now what are the redskins going to do. I hope we don't get jim fassel. It would be cool if we got dennis green or ever (now this is just a rumor) Jimmy Johnson :shocked

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
He couldn't handle the NFL so they spit him out..... :thumbup :thumbup He will be back in the college ranks before too long.

I saw on ESPN this morning that Phillip Fulmer's contract was extended til 2010. :thumbup :thumbup We just need to get rid of Randy Sanders!

·
Registered
871 Posts
welndmn said:
Think of the good things, Bill Callahan packed up his office and was told to get the @#$# out
Maybe we can get back to winning again.

Oh yeah...Redskins who?!?!?!?!?! My brother in law is a skins fan too. It seems that we're always going back and forth. I guess in the end it doens't matter as long as the 49ers lose :goodfinge

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,449 Posts
Well at least the bears got rid of Dick Jauron or however you speel his freaking name....he is such a pu$$ and doesn't belong in the NFL

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Hey, our Eagles cheerleaders are just as hot, if not hotter than them Cowboys chicks!!! :toothless

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,558 Posts
all of a sudden I think I like the eagles :shocked what am I saying, bad Cowboys fan :twak

I was born a Cowboy fan, I'll die one...

at least we're not talking about the redskins anymore :chili:

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
to each his own ..... but........

that lingerie is PAINTED on ....... she's technically not wearing anything

i'll convert you cowboys fans yet!!! :toothless

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
dsotmoon said:
never, never :boxing ok, maybe if you keep those pics up :shocked :drinkbud
they'll stay up as long as the eagles let them ... they're direct linked! :shocked

skin and boobs -- that's all it takes to bring you men over the enemy lines. :toothless

·
Registered
89 Posts
Those eaglets blow the cowgirsl away..

I can't explain whats up with that nest of death website he is probably into beastiality or something.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts