Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate 8 am classes, I think every major university in the nation should outlaw them. Im sittin here, bored off my ass, waiting for the teacher to come back, and he's like 30 min late! Lets protest!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got stuck in this class that Im required to take, and it was the only time it was offered.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i like taking all morning classes! that way i get them over with and have the rest of my day to do whatever, work, play, whatever i decide to do. next semester i will have an 8:00 class almost every day, and that is my choice

wes

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so whats the secret? I have to have a couple cups of coffee to be halfway coherent!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I remember reading that somewhere, I guess I need to get some apples from walmart now, because Ive been strugglin all morning:confused:

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
I donno... spilling an apple on yourself while driving doesn't seem like it'd wake you up very fast :shrug
:lolup :lolup

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i got all of my class on mon wed and fri. that way i have tues and thurs free.

just still work though.

and yes the school day start at 8 in the morning. but hey that the price to pay for tues and thurs off!!!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
It just dawned on me...there's something dreadfully wrong with this post...ya'll are complaining about 8am classess that are preparing you for 6am jobs.:wacko Get used to it phuckers, cause next comes "THE REAL WORLD!!":goodfinge

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Blaze said:
It just dawned on me...there's something dreadfully wrong with this post...ya'll are complaining about 8am classess that are preparing you for 6am jobs.:wacko Get used to it phuckers, cause next comes "THE REAL WORLD!!":goodfinge
i know the feeling already i think
its get up at 3:45, drive, schol, drive, get home for 20 minutes, drive, work, drive, drive, drive, drive, get home between 8 and 11 usually, then try to sleep after i deal with this site. its amazing im still alive due to sleep deprevation

·
Registered
163 Posts
BadassBronco said:
i know the feeling already i think
its get up at 3:45, drive, schol, drive, get home for 20 minutes, drive, work, drive, drive, drive, drive, get home between 8 and 11 usually, then try to sleep after i deal with this site. its amazing im still alive due to sleep deprevation
And I thought I had it bad having a 7:30 zero period class.....

·
In Front of Jopes
3,568 Posts
I don't go back to school until Jan 10th.

I like 9am classes better than 8am, Im tired as hell and feel incohent.

Hey BadAss what kind of college are you going to and what are you taking?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey BA I feel your pain. The easiest class I have this term is Calculus, and its at 8 am 4 days a week (the other day is adv. chem. lab at 8 am). I get done with school at 2, have to be at work by 3 (40 mins away) and get home from work around midnight, do 2 hrs of homework and start the whole crap over 4 hours later.:banghead

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
MikeW said:
I don't go back to school until Jan 10th.

I like 9am classes better than 8am, Im tired as hell and feel incohent.

Hey BadAss what kind of college are you going to and what are you taking?
Tech school, for automotive

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i can only dream of being in cal 1 i am going int differential eqaution, this coming semester. finishing cal 3 this semester.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts