·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try 800ish used. 900-1500 new depending on what you want. dont get me wrong they are badass and i "want" one. I would rather buy another rifle for that much

I was looking for a red dot to put on my 10/22 and came across this, I decided to pick one up and try it out. It will probably go on the new A3 upper when I get it. I have a mount for my carry handle on my A2 I will try it on too. Everywhere Ive read has good things to say about it

·
Registered
457 Posts
Those are nice my buddy got a BSA on the AR I bought from him.....
Forgot about the sight near the end of the barrel when he tried to mount it on top of the reciver...:smilie_slap

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
I can afford an ACOG :toothless...it was a little over $700 new (wholesale) from Brownells.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and you officially suck. :goodfinge

I will buy one sooner or later but I have other rifles I want to buy with that 8bills

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I will, should be here sometime next week.

along with another case of 1k 5.56 rounds.:chili:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sounds like you spent right under 1k.....:beer

·
Registered
457 Posts
8.53 at wally world for a box of 20:cry

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
457 Posts
Wish I had your ammo money...:banghead

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish I had your ammo money...:banghead
what my credit card? I sacked up since Its only going higher. figured get now why its at this price. in a couple weeks im sure it will be higher.

i can also reload so this is all keeper brass to load up later. I have another 1k bullets and brass to load to have about 2k rounds of just 556. I have about 1k of 45 to load too.

·
Registered
457 Posts
:duhYeah well I'm outta a job right now so I'm screwed...:cry

·
Registered
409 Posts
My brother is building an AR for me, can't wait to get it. He told me that he just purchased a bunch of .223 and paid $375 per thousand. He said he got a discount because he bought 5,000 rounds :) He works for a PD here in Oregon.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Bet they are LE rounds as well...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts