Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1990 F250HD
4x4, 7.3L Diesel, ZF-5 manual transmission, bench seat, CD player, new batteries, new front brakes and calipers, new starter, new voltage regulator, new bushings in front springs, new muffler, 16" aluminum wheels(new last fall) with Michelin LTX AT tires(also new last fall). Great running truck with solid body, box is from 1997 truck, Pendaliner box liner, Class IV receiver hitch, dual tanks. AirCared(emissions testing) until mid-July.

Asking C$7500 firm
click here for current US exchange rate.

Located in Vancouver B.C. area.

Paul
(604) 421-5322

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
Paul Gagnon said:
No it is not a turbo, they weren't available from the factory until a couple of years later.
i know, i was hoping it maybe got a banks kit.........
im not interested then.
i currently drive a 1990 with no turbo on it, and i really need a turbo for what i am doing...
i get sick of my daily bad spot on the expressway where i have to put it on the floor and hope for the best since it is so slow.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This truck must go this weekend. Bring me C$7500 and it's yours. This is the absolute lowest I will go!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take advantage of my desperate financial situation. Buy this weekend for $6500. I'm losing money on this but it has to go ASAP.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Most people won't travel that far to get your truck. If you want to sell it then put it in your local trader paper or maybe ebay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts