Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD**FOR SALE 4 Rancho 5000 shocks, never used

I have 4 in the box Rancho 5000 shocks that have never been used..Since my rig is going to be lifted to 6 inches, I'm going to need some new shocks..First $75 buck, plus shipping takes them..I'll post some pics tomorrow.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are for a 4 inch lifted Bronco..

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, here are some pics of the shocks...I checked in the 4 wheel parts catalog and new these list for $160 bucks for four...So this is a great deal...C'mon, someone snap these up..

I have two of each of these..

The box..

They are even in the original box they were shipped in.. It measures 23 inches long by 6 1/2 x 6 1/2..Weight is approx 35 lbs give or take.

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Hey do you know if they would fit a 79. I will have to see what style the mounts are. If they work Jer they are sold I will look at my rust bucket in the morning and see.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CTBronco, because they are for a 4 inch lift the shocks have additional travel to them. That would probably not be good for your rig if you do any wheeling the shocks would outtravel the other suspension components you have. Steve, let me know what you think. They are all yours if it looks like they'll work. I'll bring them this weekend.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1982bronco said:
why must they be for a lifted bronco? errr
hows the SAS comin jermil?
My understanding is the shocks for a lifted rig have additional travel in them, so if they fully cycle and you have stock springs and so forth they would cause the stock parts to travel too far. The SAS is coming along fine, little by little, I should have my gears and lockers in another week or two.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd be more than happy to sell them to you man.. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
gobucs has dibs on them so sell them to him first.
if they wont work for him and they will work for me then i am interested.
but i am poor so if you can sell them then go ahead.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes he does have dibs, but if they won't work on his rig they'll still be available.

·
Registered
924 Posts
my rig has been sitting for about 6 and a half months and the shocks have gone to crapola....hit a rock the whole truck shakes it SUCKS! so if it passes u two i have the money right now

·
Registered
53 Posts
im 4 th in line im planning to lift my truck 4 ' so if no body takes im interest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts