Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK GUYS I DIDNT THINK I WOULD EVER DO THIS, BUT ME BEING A COLLEGE STUDENT ITS JUST IN THE WAY, AND I JUST BOUGHT A NEW F150, FIRST OF ALL ITS AN 87 XLT, IVE PUT TONS OF HOURS INTO THIS TRUCK IT HAD A BAD AOD WHEN I BOUGHT IT BUT I SWAPPED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT TO STANDARD, NOW IT HAS A NEW 5 SPEED,NEW INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AND STEERING COLUMN ITS ALL DONE RIGHT NOW JERRY RIGGING, NEW BW1356 MANUAL SHIFT, TRAC LOCK REAR END WITH 3.54 GEARS FRONT ALSO, IT HAS A 4INCH PROCOMP STAGE 1 LIFT, AND SOME WORN 33X12.50X15 INCH TSL'S ON IT(HOW IT WAS WHEN I BOUGH IT), I COMPLETLY RHINO LINED THE TRUCK IT HAS A REALLY CLEAN INTERIOR FOR A 17 YEAR OLD TRUCK, IVE PUT TONS OF WORK IN TO IT LIKE I SAID, IT HAS A NEW TOP ON IT ALSO, OH NEW ALTERNATOR , REDTOP OPTIMA BATTERY, SOLINOID, WATERPUMP, THERMOSTATE, AC/ WORKS AND CONVERTED TO 134, IF I HAVE LEFT ANYTHING OUT LET ME KNOW. NOW WHAT IT NEEDS, OBVIOUSLY NEW TIRES, NO SMOG ON IT BUT CAN GET IT, AND NEEDS NEW STEERING BOX CAN GET THIS TO(HAS A LEAK NO TO BAD), HAS VALVE COVER GASKET LEAK, AND EXHAUST LEAK, OH AND FUEL GAUGE AND WINSHIELD WHIPER SWITCH MESSED UP NEEDS A LITTLE ELECTRICAL, AND BRAKES . WILL POST PICTURES SOON. HERES A VISUAL RED AND WHITE, WITH RED INTERIOR, AND A BLACK TOP, WHEELS, AND BUMPERS, STRAIGHT BODY, $2500 OR TRADE FOR A JEEP OR ATV ANY QUESTIONS OR DEALS JUST EMAIL ME AT [email protected] IM A REASONABLE GUY , IN FRISCO,TX NORTH OF DALLAS

:rebelflag

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NoTruckYet said:
Photos? Mileage?
i can get them but only if you really are interested and it make take me a day, but what do you have in mind for trade, and miles are 142 000 and its red white 4 inch lift and tsls
:rockon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts