Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know what it is really called, I am calling it a fastback, but it is a soft top, i put it on and i realized i cant use it unless I like riding solo, I utulize the back of my Bronc way to much, there are no tears, rips, cuts, and all the parts are there.

here are some pics that I took when I installed it, It was only on my truck for about 2 weeks......no cracks or scratches in the window either, all parts are there. I know that the top retails for over 360.00 but ill sell it for 1 Ben Franklin plus shipping.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hey I'm interested in the top. Can you check on shipping to Anchorage, alaska 99577.

You are saying $100 right...:)

Can you pull the window part off and leave the back on?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bronco85 said:
Hey I'm interested in the top. Can you check on shipping to Anchorage, alaska 99577.

yes you can, her is a pic with the window out and the rear seat in it, and half of the cover snapped in, it also has 3 bars that go across the width of the bed to make the top rather sturdy.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Can you get me a zoomed in picture of the mounting hardware. And how it mounts to the truck. I'm thinking of mounting it a different way and would like to see how it actually connects.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bronco85 said:
Can you get me a zoomed in picture of the mounting hardware. And how it mounts to the truck. I'm thinking of mounting it a different way and would like to see how it actually connects.
I have my regular top on it now, and i did not take pics of it but i can try to draw it in there

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its not upoading it right now, but if you look at the 4th pic you can see the 3 braces under the tarp, they bolt directly in where the shell gets bolted down, (prevents flapping)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bronco85 said:

18.00 for shipping if it goes over, then ill pay the difference

email me at [email protected]

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Ya I told him I wanted it

·
user title
2,211 Posts
:banghead
Dammit Dammit Dammit...

btw, Bronco85...I don't think you remember me. We used to talk on ICQ all the time...PM me if you use any chat things.

:beer
Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts