Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to sell the truck.... i have too many cars and not enough space .... i love the bronco but it is not a priority.... needs work inside but runs great anyone can check it out i would like 2000 but money talks

in riverside jackson and van buren close to walmart

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and accepting resonable offers

i still have no drivers window....and it comes with free perris dirt

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Man yer 1 mile away from me and never kicked it? geeze...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ive seen you and your wife several time, i was supposed to go to the meet and greet and azusa but i had a run in with the rpd so thats why im selling my truck

how much would i have to sell it for to sell it quickly? i guess selling it to people who have broncos is not too smart its going to have to go on ebay

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Man, to be completely honest with you, bronco's have NO resale right now. Actually, full size trucks have gone down. With gas prices so high, there are a billion full sizes out.

best of luck with your truck, and I hope you get what you want from it.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Exactly.. They've gone downhill.. Stupid gas prices have messed up resale of em..

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
You got any pics

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
If you need any.. drive over here to my place and I'll snap some for you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh i have pics in my garage on this site, i know im one of a few who uses it but you can just click on the link for my garage..... oh i know all about the resale issue and at this point ill take 1600 if thats not low enough ill just non op it and save it not looking to get rich just get my money

thanks you guys

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you know secretely ive been having thoughts of swapping all the 4 wheel parts for 2wd and slamming the hell out of the bronco.... i just dont have the heart to pull perfectly good 4wd parts to cut up an offroad truck.... i would imagine that it would not be too hard if i got a donor f150...... i think it would be cool but im sure many of you would hate it

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
I think you are correct that most would hate it.. you dont' slam a 4WD period. Good luck on selling..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just made this in photoshop .....those faint of heart dont look..... no one wants the truck maybe they will want the parts i cut out

please dont complain about how stupid it is ... i already know what most will say but i dont care .....you can stop me by buying it :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Just think it would be cool to have one for off road and one for the street. airbag it and body drop it and out a supercharger on it.

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
Please, do us all a favor and turn in your Bronco membership. And go down to the next hall and pick up your "WUSSY" sign please..lol

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,642 Posts
I should be shot for asking.....

how many miles?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts