Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
are those tires still waranteed to 50,000 miles? I was thinking about putting some AT's on for the winter cause they are supposed to be better than MT's in the snow. And where in washington is MtVernon?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,259 Posts
pics?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,259 Posts
D-diesel said:
http://C:\Documents and Settings\Marquis\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture
You can't upload the pic directly into the forum.
Use FSB image hosting or Superford. :slap

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
david95- i'll be coming down that way in feb gotta get rid of them cuz im moving to cali. i'd even make a trip to olympia before feb i could take the old lady to see some of her folk's.

DeepSeaSnake- if they were anything but AT's id keep them for my broncoII rig. :thumbup

·
Registered
118 Posts
Are the tires still for sale. I love on whidbey island so your not far away. This is a stupid question but would those tires fit on the stock wheels.

·
Registered
75 Posts
tires?

D........ya dont happen to have any smaller tires do ya??
Like 33's??
I live just south of ya? I'd love to have the 35's...but dont have enough room for em. :banghead

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
broncodude said:
D........ya dont happen to have any smaller tires do ya??
Like 33's??
I live just south of ya? I'd love to have the 35's...but dont have enough room for em. :banghead
nope, i wish ya needed some 35's i need to get rid of these thing's. movin and i really dont want to take them with me.
try the snort board!

·
Registered
75 Posts
tires?

Diesel? are ya still movin? how soon? Ya gonna be here March 7th?
Maybe we can make a deal on the tires...if ya dont wanna take em with ya.
I could give ya maybe 1/2 of the $$$ for em before ya leave and send ya the rest later.
Its the best I can do. Its yer call.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.