Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tidewater Four wheelers is holding there monthly meeting on Oct. 12th 7:00pm at Greenbier Jeep on Military Hwy. I plan attending just wanted to see if we could get some other Full Size Bronco owers out there. They seem to be the main club for whats going on in the area, and have planned events scheduled. Just a invite to see if anyone is interested. Most of the local clubs are members of Tidewater and work together to do events. Love to get our local chapter hooked up with them and maybe plan an event for next year. Tidewater and Va4Ware the ones we helped out on the beach clean up in North Carolina :rockon

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They just go over upcoming events and stuff that they would like to see get done. They also talk about what trails are opened in the GWNF if any.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Where y'all going to eat before the meeting. I'd be interested in going.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am good for that. just so you know they go to some mexican place after the meeting but i am good for something before you guys pick the place.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
how long does the meeting last? i'm not sure my gut can wait till 8 or later to eat dinner...some of us actually work for a living, not hanging out eating donuts! :histerica
:rofl: :histerica

how about 5guys on battlefield and volvo, i think it's the closest one to the meeting place. 6pm good?
Agreed i get up at 4:30a so i would rather eat before. 6p at 5guys sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We know you fire fighters dont do much cooking and working out, HAHAHA donuts are good source of energy. Five guys it is

1 - 10 of 10 Posts