Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will take some getting used to.... :wacko

Other news if you haven't been paying attention...Roush cars to be powered by Yates engines. After encouragement from Ford...Roush will give Yates a heads up on its chassis development program, and Yates will share his profound engine knowledge with Roush. Other close ties have and will be formed between the two teams...to basically create one big mega team comprised of the 6, 16, 17, 21, 97, 99, 88, 38, and whoever and whenever the third Yates car is started...Was supposed to be driven by Kasey Kahne, but that lil fawker defected to Dodge and left Ford in the dust. :brownbag

Looks to be an entertaining season.... :thumbup

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
It'll always be Winston Cup. And what are they gonna hand out as freebies now...free Nextel minutes?

Nascar Nextel Cup just doesn't have the same ring to it.

And I'm still supporting the Dodge boys. Long as those Bowtie freaks don't start whining I think Ryan Newman is gonna kick some ass.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
no way, "awesome bill from dawsonville" is going to win some damn races again....but newman is my backup for when bill is doing crappy...to bad they don't have the tbirds still

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Ive been a Die hard NASCAR fan for ever, The name change doesn't bother me that much even though it doesn't sound right....but the sport will never be the same for me since the Black #3 isn't there........its been hard for me since I have been a #3 fan for 20 years.... seems like everything is changing now, oh well, life goes on.
RIP #3 The king forever :rockon

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Hear the news that Joe Gibbs is going to coach the Redskins. Bad move on his part.

I agree with Mel, Penske Racing South is the team. I want Rusty to will all the races but for Newman what can you say he is good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts