Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Rap sucks and most new country sucks. I don't need "country" singers telling me how "hick" they are and all that. And colt ford or whoever sucks.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
What the FuuHell? colt ford?:scratchhe
I hate the colts

·
Premium Member
14,612 Posts
They sound just as horrible as the dumb asses I went to school with that called them self the "Double Ought boys"

If I were you Ryan.... I wouldnt Affilliate myself with them..... :goodfinge

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
A true redneck would never,ever consider sampling/mixing Simple Man.Especially into that horseshit.Blasphemy!I never listen to rap,can't understand the whole "fatal cool" bs.They look and sound like a cross between Cletus T Judd and (insert dumbass rapper).They really should have their asses kicked for fnckin with Skynrd.

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Complete shit. And all this hick stuff now adays is shit as well.
Your a hick that drives an escalade on 30" rims....never ridden a horse in your life... cant drive a trailer

Why cant country have more George Straight's?
Thats country

-Vance

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lmao damn critics everywhere I was just tryin to help some boys out

·
Try it now!!
9,115 Posts

This aint as bad, but mostly cause I am distracted by the trailer queens in bikini's :ump
You know how I know they suck?

A. Theres hot chicks in the trailer park. That never happens. Its poser shit.

B. There was some loser in a long white t-shirt and low, too-big-to-wear jean shorts stepping at the camera and throwing his arms toward it like a tough guy.

I'm sure there is a niche for this crap, and if I was Colt Ford I'd be fulfilling it too...can't blame a guy for making money, but I can blame people who are too dumb to recognize the music sucks.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Lift em up wasnt bad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts