Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a used in great condition Ford Bronco 33 gallon fuel tank with sending unit, skid plate and mounting straps for $100. Tank is located in Laguna Hills. Please PM if you're interested.

Chris

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speed and Phobo, if you guys want to connect I'm willing to split. $40 for the sending unit and pump and $60 for the tank.

And yes the gas guage reads correctly when it was in and all is in working order.

Chris

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Speed and Phobo, if you guys want to connect I'm willing to split. $40 for the sending unit and pump and $60 for the tank.

And yes the gas guage reads correctly when it was in and all is in working order.

Chris
Awesome. I'll shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome. I'll shoot you a PM.
Phobo, sorry I missed you last night. Didn't check my PMs. I'll be in San Diego next weekend if you're interested but still haven't heard from Speed on the tank so until he's sent me a deposit on the tank I don't want to split these up.

Chris

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay thanks for the update Speed. So looks like I won't be splitting these two up just yet. Bump to the top, tank, sending unit and fuel pump still for sale.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I'm interested in the sending unit and pump. What brand pump is it? Specs? PM me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts