Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was all set to head to a Bronco press preview next week but unfortunately Ford has cancelled the event due to Coronavirus.

They sent me an email this morning. Hopefully they can reschedule it when things get better.

ford email

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks. Is the actual debut being pushed back? Or just this media event?
I'm not sure about the actual debut yet, but Ford did just released a statement about employees working remotely:

Ford’s top priority is always the safety and well-being of our employees, dealers, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. Thankfully, the effect of the coronavirus on Ford employees so far has been very limited. In recent days, though, we concluded the issue has taken on a different dimension – and are continuing to act in real time to keep our people safe and help limit the spread of the virus in communities where we live and work. Therefore, starting Monday, we are instructing much of our global workforce – except those in business-critical roles that cannot be done away from Ford facilities – to work remotely until further notice. The action will additionally help reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus while maximizing the health of our business.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you say if you work at a dealer or in the media? You've got a Canadian flag next to your name so is it safe to say that this was a Canadian event?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ford, GM, and Chrysler just announced that they're shutting down production in the US. so this becoming more than just an event delay.

·
Registered
245 Posts
So someone came up with this Bronco world premiere image. Its slightly convincing.

2020-world-premiere-2021-ford-bronco.jpg

·
Registered
245 Posts
Except for the ladder and other things reflecting off the paint

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
Very true. Its convincing for that split second you see it while scrolling through social media. At least the actual debut isn't that far off from now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts