Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at seeing if anyone has a font/similar font that is like the Early Bronco "script" Bronco. I can always edit a font in Corel Draw to change the appearance a bit, but would like to stick with the REAL font if I could find it.

Can anyone hook me up? I'm looking at making some Vinyl stickers for windows...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Fellow sign guy here :)

Try one of these. Pretty close, but could be gotten a little closer if it had to be exact

Gotta love CorelX3 :)

http://www.dafont.com/rocket-script.font?text=Bronco

Closest thing I can find without spending too much time on it... Should work. Let me know if you need a hand or anything with it. I got NO clue how it will cut. Just gotta zoom in real close or check it out in Wireframe before sending it to your plotter. If it needs some clean up, let me know.

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fellow sign guy here :)

Try one of these. Pretty close, but could be gotten a little closer if it had to be exact

Gotta love CorelX3 :)

http://www.dafont.com/rocket-script.font?text=Bronco

Closest thing I can find without spending too much time on it... Should work. Let me know if you need a hand or anything with it. I got NO clue how it will cut. Just gotta zoom in real close or check it out in Wireframe before sending it to your plotter. If it needs some clean up, let me know.
Sweet thanks for the "base" I can edit it a bit and get it more "bronco" in Corel in 5 minutes. I appreciate it :thumbup

Do you work in a commercial sign place or what? I'm dabling in window vinyls as I bought out my new employees old screen print/vinyl business.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My wife and I have our own business that we operate around my normal "Clark Kent" 9-5 :)

I'm actually starting to venture into Screen Printing now :) Small scale though...for now

Something sexy about seeing your wife put decals on a Bronco...best of both worlds.

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife and I have our own business that we operate around my normal "Clark Kent" 9-5 :)

I'm actually starting to venture into Screen Printing now :) Small scale though...for now

Something sexy about seeing your wife put decals on a Bronco...best of both worlds.
How good are you with Corel Draw :toothless

·
Registered
224 Posts
Cant you just find a picture of the bronco script emblem and select it in photoshop then paint it black?

Um...no

Photoshop Typically = Rasterized (zillions of dots that can't be manipulated much more than it's original size - ie - JPG, GIF)

Corel X3 = Vectorized (line art that can be road hard and put away wet and never gets pixelated (ie - EPS, AI, CDR files)

They're completely different...plus I believe he was wanting the font so he could do MORE than just the word "Bronco" like in the logo because you can get the Bronco Logo already vectorized and ready for plotting at brandsoftheworld (I'm hoping he knew that.....otherwise he might be spinning his wheels)

Ahem, you DO need to do the font to do something OTHER than the word Bronco, right? http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/download/brand/133347.html

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
I've got a version I did off of an old script logo in Illustrator (.ai or .eps). Can you use that?

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're completely different...plus I believe he was wanting the font so he could do MORE than just the word "Bronco" like in the logo because you can get the Bronco Logo already vectorized and ready for plotting at brandsoftheworld (I'm hoping he knew that.....otherwise he might be spinning his wheels)

Ahem, you DO need to do the font to do something OTHER than the word Bronco, right? http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/download/brand/133347.html
Yeah I wanted to be able to do "Bronco Hauler" or something along those lines. It shouldn't take long to convert to curves/edit lines :shrug

I've got a version I did off of an old script logo in Illustrator (.ai or .eps). Can you use that?
Yeah I can do EPS files no problem. If you could email that to [email protected] I'd appreciate it :thumbup. I'm sure I can come up with something with a few different files.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
I'll send it on when I get home this evening.... :thumbup

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I currently only have white window vinyl...I'd like to get some chrome though. When I get this script worked out, I'd be more than happy to hook you up :thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts