Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Just search what you are looking for. If you want to introduce yourself, do so and you will be welcomed.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
You appear to be spamming the site to inflate your post count in order to access the classifieds forum.

Stop, this is your only warning.:deal

Post meaningful content, or don't post.:ban

What kind of "Ford Help" do you need?

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts
why do I have a mod edit in my post?
what is going on with this forum?
this is silly. I need ford help and I can't get none
till I post 75 times.
You can get all the help you want in every forum you can access. You just can't access the classifieds until your post count is 75. :thumbup

EDIT: I just looked at your other posts. You're kind of starting off on the wrong foot.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
You mean it's not normal to welcome everyone who joins the site 5 mins after you join yourself?

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
why do I have a mod edit in my post?
what is going on with this forum?
this is silly. I need ford help and I can't get none
till I post 75 times.
I PM'd 7jeeps7kings about spamming the site.

He, very politely stated that he disagreed with our rules and would no longer participate in our forum.

Here is a transcript
wwhy would I spam? yes I want my post count to go up so i can use the classifieds. But I want to use them to buy not sell. 75 post is kind of steep. I'm reading the post. I am just adding my comments. sorry they are not super long. you know what **** THIS WEBSITE. KICK ME OUT CAUSE THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT. ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUY SOME ****ING FORD PARTS AND ASK SOME ****ING QUESTIONS. SO **** IT I'LL GO BACK TO CRAIGSLIST. I NO LONGER WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS FORUM YOUR RULES SUCK! AND IT'S A STUPID RULE! TYPICAL FORD PEOPLE!
I responded by telling him our rules are there to protect our regular members from scams, and when he decides to get over his hissy fit he can try again.

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts
You mean it's not normal to welcome everyone who joins the site 5 mins after you join yourself?
I didn't. :rofl:

Didn't feel like I was "part of the group" until I had a month or so and a couple hundred posts under my belt.

Although I know how helpful "that sucks, hope you figure it out" is when you're shoulder-deep in a ball joint replacement, I don't think it's really relevant in a tech thread. :histerica

EDIT: Just read Gack's post. Man, I was hoping he'd stick around awhile. He could have turned out to be pretty entertaining, like AJ. Oh well, there's a new noob every day. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm a moderator on another forum so I get annoyed when I see it and can't do anything about it. Plus today is slow and I'm cranky so I took particular interest in this guy. Oh well..back to reading the tech sections. :)

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
EDIT: Just read Gack's post. Man, I was hoping he'd stick around awhile. He could have turned out to be pretty entertaining, like AJ. Oh well, there's a new noob every day. :thumbup
I also hope he comes back.

I found his comments in the tech threads to be both helpful and thought provoking. I think he could really be an asset to the site.

I look forward to another deep dialog with him :thumbup

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I didn't. :rofl:

Didn't feel like I was "part of the group" until I had a month or so and a couple hundred posts under my belt.

Although I know how helpful "that sucks, hope you figure it out" is when you're shoulder-deep in a ball joint replacement, I don't think it's really relevant in a tech thread. :histerica

i was the same way, until i was like a 2 month member i was all timid in my posts. all of the posts from the first post said i was a noob:haha. im eexperienced now:toothless

·
Registered
88 Posts
You mean there is a classified section?? DAMN!! I need to talk more..

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
i never even had any intention of using the classified section. i use craigslist. if i needed to though it wouldnt have taken log to have enough posts, i posted alot, but i was asking questions, in my threads and others.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Craigslist has been good for me, except that damn brush guard!! I am here for the information more than anything else. I'll Just keep posting along at my snails pace and get there someday..

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
Well at least he was mature about the situation. Typical jeeper. Too bad he wasn't cooler. $5 bucks says he goes and jumps on his jeep forum and talks all kinda ish about how us bronco owners are horrible people....

lol thats pretty classic.

I'll Just keep posting along at my snails pace and get there someday..
And you'll be liked around here a lot more for it. Just saw some jackass post like 15x in a bunch of different pic testing threads :histerica (he's not gettin any closer to those classifieds just like someone else posted in one of the threads)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well at least he was mature about the situation. Typical jeeper. Too bad he wasn't cooler. $5 bucks says he goes and jumps on his jeep forum and talks all kinda ish about how us bronco owners are horrible people....

lol thats pretty classic.

And you'll be liked around here a lot more for it. Just saw some jackass post like 15x in a bunch of different pic testing threads :histerica (he's not gettin any closer to those classifieds just like someone else posted in one of the threads)

Now I am wondering if I should reply to this stating that I will only post if necessary and whether or not me posting about me posting necessarily is necessary....

Oh well there is 1 more!!! :thumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.