Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time we have spy photos of the two-door Bronco with its production on.

These photos show clearly what the two-door looks like going through the snow.

2021 Ford Bronco Two Door Spy Photo

·
Registered
45 Posts
OK so it's fine for Michigan flatland. They should give me one to put through the paces in WV hill country and oil field roads. 😂

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,192 Posts
Looks pretty staged for "spy" photos. I expect spy photos to be delivered on some microfilm from Natasha.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks pretty staged for "spy" photos. I expect spy photos to be delivered on some microfilm from Natasha.
Its standard practice from what I realized.

Doesn't matter to me though.

What does matter is, a serious development is underway with lots of information that all but confirms these 2021+ Bronco models. I mean, Ford doesn't have a choice with SUV sales doing so well for a lot of automakers.

·
FSM Lifetime
2,133 Posts
Its standard practice from what I realized.

Doesn't matter to me though.

What does matter is, a serious development is underway with lots of information that all but confirms these 2021+ Bronco models. I mean, Ford doesn't have a choice with SUV sales doing so well for a lot of automakers.
Oh definitely, it's all controlled "leaks". Same with the headlight probabably. Like no journalist or photographer with this kind of camera just happens to be in the woods at the same time as Pre-production Bronco comes rallying past.

Also... wasn't the Bronco confirmed when Ford announced it in an official press conference like 4 years ago? It kind of sounds like you didn't believe them lol.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
741 Posts
I want someone to photoshop a set of eyes on the windshield, looks like it could be in that Cars movie :ROFLMAO: as much as I love my Bronco I’m not buying a new one. I haven’t bought a new car in over 20 years, they don’t hold value till they hit 40 years old.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts