Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,745 Posts
Ford is betting on making a fortune in aftermarket accessories and other crap..this is the best way to do it...

the forum even has a section for "legacy" vehicles....how thoughtful.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,232 Posts
The trolling over there has already begun (Toothless) First thread in Legacy and modifications is tire size hahahaha, there's another with someone linking us over here too....
Here we go. Influx coming in (rolls eyes)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
They went and recruited Steve83 and were a shoe in for accreditation...…….. I too miss the good old days. I have to jump on the F150 forum to watch steve83 destroy the souls of newbs.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,715 Posts
Everything I need is already here. A better use of the marketing money would have been Ford reaching out to Bronco owners for feedback on the new one and maybe some merch and promo events to get our support.
This those dealer Flannel/Plaid shirts looked kind of neat to me. Not over the top, but subtle enough to wear as a "nice" shirt.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Corporate communities like these tend not to work because the brand won't allow any dissenting opinion.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,880 Posts
AutoGuide / Vertical Scope damages our community, along with hundreds of others... for the sake of simplifying the very little bit of work they had to do with this pathetic mobile forum software. Now Ford tries to replace our forum in total with some lame ass, Insta-crap style clone site.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right... blah, blah, phuk. (n)

So how long before they come to shut us down completely?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Corporate communities like these tend not to work because the brand won't allow any dissenting opinion.

What a hilarious and completely ironic statement coming from a corporate employee of Verticalscope / Autoguide (as evidenced by your posts all over Verticalscope owned sites). 🤣

I'm with @BikerPepe` your company is like a parasite for the entire forum world. Cranking out hot trash forums or buying good ones over and turning them into hot trash. Fingers crossed for this one.

·
September 15 FOTM
1,480 Posts
AutoGuide / Vertical Scope damages our community, along with hundreds of others... for the sake of simplifying the very little bit of work they had to do with this pathetic mobile forum software. Now Ford tries to replace our forum in total with some lame ass, Insta-crap style clone site.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right... blah, blah, phuk. (n)

So how long before they come to shut us down completely?
vertical scope just updated pirate4x4. A new site was just started by some members. it has the the old forum feel since its not corporate run. it was started like 2 days ago and is about to have 1,000 members and its pretty active.
irate4x4.com
its like pirate but with 100% less p

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts
Ok folks let me shed some light on the new site The Bronco Nation. I’m a Mod over there and Ford has been developing the site for several months now. The site’s Forum is just a small part of the overall site and it’s NOT intended to replace FSB or ClassicBroncos - by far the 2 best Bronco forums on the net. Ford has rolled this out in anticipation of the new Bronco and will be integrating it with all the new tech that will be available on the new Bronco. That said, Ford wants to honor “legacy” Broncos by including them and welcoming them into what Ford is trying to develop as an overall Bronco community. The intent is that The Bronco Nation will become the official news releasor concerning the new Bronco - dispelling or correcting false info or rumors. Don’t think of the site as competition for FSB or as being better or worse. It’s mainly a site to bring Bronco enthusiasts of all years together.

Other parts of the site will have news, blogs, social media connections and a very cool member map that has trails, national parks, repair facilities (4x4 shops, not Ford dealers), medical facilities, camp sites shown in addition to member locations. It should have some cool features when everything is rolled out.

LOL about the trolls are already there! We had to seed some thread starters to test the functionality of the forum. I posted the question about tire size. I guess I trolled my own site!

Just think of the site as another place to get general Bronco information, and good information, not rumors. It’s not intended to be the premier full size Bronco site. That will remain FSB!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
The amount of views of a website directly correspond to amount of Ad revenue generated. To say every website on the internet is not in competition for viewers is naïve. There is a reason private websites are getting bought up.... and the dollar value of the sale directly correlates to the views. I want to believe that their are sites that are out there just for the communities they support, but that is crazy thinking, and check with a bunch a zeros will cause people to sell their soul.

That is what i was eluding too with the steve83 comment. You make a financial decision when you ban a super user like steve83. The guy was arrogant and abrasive but his knowledge is unquestionable. I'm not sure what this site "gives back" to Miesk5 but that guy should be worth a least $30,000 a year for his contributions and expertise. He is a 'Bronco Influencer " as well as steve83. Their target audience is not as large as the "main stream" Utube and tic toc influencers but to say they do not bring value to a website is laughable.

You got me on the tire size post on the new site. Yes..... I joined the new site. Why not? This site has brand loyalty and I do not anticipate switching but trying out the new options directly feeds competition.

I have been on Pirate for about a decade, it will be interesting to see what happens. No corporate entity on earth will put up with some of the hate and bigotry that pervades that site's posts. They just nuked the site in my eyes and whoever cashed the check for the sale of pirate..... should be proud to have sold a corporation a ticking time bomb.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What a hilarious and completely ironic statement coming from a corporate employee of Verticalscope / Autoguide (as evidenced by your posts all over Verticalscope owned sites). 🤣

I'm with @BikerPepe` your company is like a parasite for the entire forum world. Cranking out hot trash forums or buying good ones over and turning them into hot trash. Fingers crossed for this one.
I knew I was asking for it when I posted that. Still, opinions of all kinds are good.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts