Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2322 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to BikerPepe's comment :goodfinge on my lack of "randomness" in the Random pic thread, I figured I'd start this one to post some of the old Ford pics (not originals or mine) I've seemed to have accumulated over the years. Not sure how far this will go, but hey, at least I know @ BigBlue 94 likes old Ford crap! :toothless
...and I'm sure he will contribute. :thumbup
A '65 R-Code

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,181 Posts

·
Ford Hoarder
6,285 Posts

Also got to met him, threw a friend that was doing a magazine interview/article with him. Good stuff about setting new shells out to rust on purpose and such.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,407 Posts
Multiple thunderbolts get my pants all tingly...

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good stuff about setting new shells out to rust on purpose and such.
Had a lot of friends who used to play that game, acid dipping fenders and doors 'till they were paper thin to save weight
:goodfinge

Multiple thunderbolts get my pants all tingly...
I have to agree, 427 Fairlane's hold a special place in my heart. :thumbup

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wonder if that thing can turn?!
It appears to be a '38 Ford pickup, obviously heavily modified, just not sure if it's real. I checked the pic through Tineye but some of the links were dead or the same. :shrug

·
Addicted to Junk
10,407 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alison powered '33 Ford....

Just for a reality check, it ran a 9.31 at 163.00—easily the quickest and fastest times for any full-fendered, gas-burning vehicle. Having made a total of nine runs, all at Lions, on three consecutive weekends in July 1964.

1 - 20 of 2322 Posts