Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2821 - 2840 of 2883 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
186 Posts
@92bronco_dude Thxs, I miss the eighties!! Both the GT and SS are running long tubes with hi flow cats. The Stang is a blast to drive....much more nimble and quicker than my SS L99 auto. Weighs about 400 pounds less to!

Son’s has Eibach 1” lowering springs. SS 1.25” ADE pfat? Springs I installed myself.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,893 Posts
Love that combo. Hard to find, especially as mint as that one appears to be. Dr. Man knows he's got something to hang on to but from the looks of your driveway and the sound of your hood, you just need to offer a bigger check. Probably much bigger. ;) If he's someone you're familiar with, have him join up and share his beauty with folks who'll really appreciate it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
@BikerPepe` It’ll take a big check to buy that Bronco. Doc lives 4 blocks away and on the water. Those 4 blocks away represent an additional $1-2 million to live there. My driveway is just fine!

Doc says it’s for his grandson. His son is 40ish, he‘s not interested in it.

Arguably that’s the nicest Bronco in So FL...least that I’ve seen.

·
Registered
'93 XLT, white w/ tan interior, auto tran, elec. transfer, auto hubs.
24 Posts
I used to have one of these this color, although not quite as slick as this one. Had a 302 in mine.
1961 Unibody.

·
Registered
186 Posts
@BikerPepe` You have a beautiful truck. What are you waiting for....keep the little lady happy!!!

I’ve had mine a whole week now...the truck...and the lil lady just keeps b!tching about it.

You have a gorgeous gal!
And the Mrs. is nice too!

·
Registered
1992 XLT 302 5 spd trans, long tube headers, manual t case, manual hubs
40 Posts
Met the owner of this one. Young man mid 20s. I found it odd he’d like old a Bronco being so young. Again, not for sale. Second best Bronco in Miami View attachment 158975 View attachment 158976 View attachment 158977 View attachment 158975 View attachment 158976 View attachment 158977
Eh I don't know, i get it. I'm 31 and I'd kill for a 78/79 hahaha. I think it's a slight misconception that we arent into cars. We totally are...we just can't afford them.

Sometimes I think I was supposed to be born in my parents generation though

·
Registered
186 Posts
@92bronco_dude Sorry, didn’t mean to generalize. But around here, seems most young men like the Stangs, Beamers, Challengers, etc. I remember him telling me something about he always wanted one....and didn’t even flinch when I made him a substantial offer. Mind you, I was broke as a joke, that truck is out of my league. I just wanted to see his reaction...said no Thxs. Nice young man...I could tell. Perhaps Broncos attract good people! Oh, he had Corbeu ? off road looking seats, 5 point harness. Rest of interior was super clean. Looked stock to me but I’m no expert. And he had the obligatory “boom box” system! Can’t roll in Miami without one. LOL

·
Registered
40 Posts
@92bronco_dude Sorry, didn’t mean to generalize. But around here, seems most young men like the Stangs, Beamers, Challengers, etc. I remember him telling me something about he always wanted one....and didn’t even flinch when I made him a substantial offer. Mind you, I was broke as a joke, that truck is out of my league. I just wanted to see his reaction...said no Thxs. Nice young man...I could tell. Perhaps Broncos attract good people! Oh, he had Corbeu ? off road looking seats, 5 point harness. Rest of interior was super clean. Looked stock to me but I’m no expert. And he had the obligatory “boom box” system! Can’t roll in Miami without one. LOL
Nah man its all good I understand. I took no offense. Im glad to hear there are more guys my age (or close) that are into older vehicles. They're works of art compared to the boring stuff we get these days

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,839

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im glad to see young guys with older classics. Young men turning their own wrenches etc. Not many do and that’s a shame.
I'm learning! Nobody in my family was into it growing up but my friends all were and are so I'm learning as I go. Don't get me wrong I love the stangs and chargers but old trucks and SUVs are basically the top of my list

2821 - 2840 of 2883 Posts