Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I guess I had better hurry up and order my calander.:doh0715:

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
If we all own these vehicles outright, obviously Ford has been paid and the calendar is only distributed throughout the FSB membership, what business is it of theirs? :rockon

I guess they need to find a way to pay back the 23 millions of billions of trillions of thousands they borrowed to get out of debt, lol lol ~

What a great to allienate loyal and future Ford customers. Yeah, that'll get them out of debt quick, what moroooooooooooooooooooooons ~ :smilie_slap

:thumbup

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
This ought to be interesting :popc1:

·
Registered
415 Posts
You would think that this is free advertising for them. Common sense isnt a common virtue in this case

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
that is gay. The people who purchased the cars have a right to advertise them as they see fit. As long as they dont advertise it as their own brand of automobile than who the **** cares? ford is suckin some major dick and this is gay. ****k this. Im pissssssed

·
Registered
148 Posts
Guess Ford owes me a lot of money for all the free advertising i have done for them, driving their nameplate around all these years at my own expense.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
i wish henry ford was still alive. Ford has been progressively going downhill for a while now. They are really starting to loose it now

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
there have been alot of small *ustang shops that have been forced to change their names or close do to this crap.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
might as well post these while I can right? Sorry they're not Bronco material but they're Ford stuff

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
That is some of the most ridiculous stuff I have ever heard. I will be watching this closely to see where this goes.

At this point we are still able to order our '08 Calendars, even though as far as I know our calendar "violates" as many "issues" as their calendar did.

EDIT:

Here is a link to file a complaint to Ford National. Looks like everyone is doing it.

Edit 2:

Link deleted due to Ford resolving the issue in an excellent manor.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts