Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello FSB. I've looked all over the internet and can't find this style tire cover. This one was on my Bronco when I bought it and is starting to look a little ratty. Does anyone know the history on these? I've seen them on a few different bronco pictures but can't find one to buy as a replacement. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
There is a lady in Canada that hand makes them. The are exact replicas and are ten times better quality than the factory.
She can make them in any color combos and to fit just about any size tire.
Mine was 150.00 shipped.
Here is her email..... [email protected].

She has made covers for other members here and they will all vouch for here excellent craftsmanship

·
Registered
475 Posts
holy crap those are nice! Been looking for something for my 35" spare.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
No website, just the Email

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
holy crap those are nice! Been looking for something for my 35" spare.
Those are very nice, though don't be surprised if she may not be able to make one for a 35. She's not in the tire biz, so I'm guessing she has created these with dimensions that will fit stock. She'd be guessing on how much bigger to make it to fit your much larger tire (height and width).

·
Banned
4,000 Posts
Good to know that someone is making these! :thumbup

But it looks like the black logos are printed onto the tan material, then stitched just to make them LOOK sewn on. Is that the case? Seattle; those pics look new - does anyone have a pic of one that has been out in the weather for a few years?

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Here's mine after 2.5 years. The letters are stitched on. You have to give her the dimensions of your tire, height and width. It takes her bout 2 weeks to make one depending on how busy she is.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Those look real nice. I need, one for a 33 and one for a 31. Ive got two factory ones that barely go around a 235. Bad thing is one is immacculate

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I had her make one for mine, I'll post a pic tomorrow, yep just the email that's all you need lol, she'll ask for tire size, and she can even e mail you sample colors, tell her what you want and she'll make it

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Looks good. Did it spend all 24hrs every day for 2.5 years outdoors? Fully exposed, or under some kind of garage/shed? I'm just trying to get a perspective on its durability.
Until about 2 months ago it was outside uncovered 24/7

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello FSB. I've looked all over the internet and can't find this style tire cover. This one was on my Bronco when I bought it and is starting to look a little ratty. Does anyone know the history on these? I've seen them on a few different bronco pictures but can't find one to buy as a replacement. Thanks!
THis was the standard issue for my 1992 Ford Bronco XLT. The cover got stolen from a grocery store parking lot a year later!

·
Foolsize Member
1,568 Posts
Now that this thread has been dug up from the pits of 2015 :rolleyes:

Anyone know if this lady still makes these covers?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts