Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Description:
Ford fender flares

I have a brand new set of black molded ABS plastic Ford truck fender flares for sale. This includes the L & R front and L & R rear flares and all installation/mounting hardware that came with the flares.

These have never been installed and have been sitting in clear plastic wrappers. They could be prepped and painted to match body colors by a professional if needed.

Unfortunately I received these on a trade/buy out of Ford parts and do not really know what year Ford truck the flares will mount onto. From the looks of the design, I would have to say maybe the newer Ford trucks, but who knows... 1987-1991, or 1992-1996, or 1997-.......?

They are about 3-4" thick and if mounted onto a fender (or laying flat on the ground), they appear to be around 2-3" in height coming off the fender or floor (the flared out area).

I've looked up similar fender flares that look like these from different manufacturers online and it seems for decent flares such as these, they sell for close to $250-$350 for a set... These are really nice flares and the quality of them looks great.

I'm offering them up for $175/OBO...CASH... must be picked up in southern NJ near Atco.

I have pics of them as well, so if you want the pics to check them out, post up your email address that can support pics and I'll send them over for your review.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Location (City): Vincentown
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc): Money orders, bank cashiers checks or CASH.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts